About Airtrade

About Airtrade

Company

Right at the heart of the airline and travel business Airtrade provides innovative travel technology solutions, touroperator fulfilment services and international consolidating services to travel organisations such as touroperators, travel agencies, online travel agencies (OTA's) and airlines. Our dedicated focus on the travel trade has resulted in a customer portfolio of more than 300 customers such as D-RT group, De Jong Intra and KLM.

We have been in the travel business for 25 years. With our own history as a market leading OTA and ticket consolidator, we were one of the first to offer our proven technology to travel service providers. The combination of travel technology and fullfilment services offer you end to end solutions to your customers; from customer request, to booking operations, to financial settlemenst and customer service.

We issue a large number of travel documents each year and answer calls and e-mails in our customer service centre 7 days a week. We do offer 24 hours services. Our innovation and business development team makes sure to keep our technology leading. We stay at the heart of the airline and travel business!

Airtrade is part of AERTICKET AG (85%), the largest German ticket consolidator. Being part of this group with a combined volume of 2 billion and subsidiaries in the USA, Spain and Poland, we have access to a network of more than 20 global partners. The other shareholder is BCD (15%) which is the global leading business travel organisation.

Travel Technology solutions and fullfilment services,  a perfect combination !

Airtrade provides travel technology solutions and fulfilment services to travel organisations such as online travel agents, airlines, tour operators and travel retailers.
We respond rapidly to market changes and new business requirements, ensuring that you can offer your customers highly efficient and competitive airline tickets and dynamic packages.

Our perfect combination of travel technology solutions and fulfilment services supports you in the total offering to your customers, from request to booking, booking management, financial settlement and customer service.

People

At Airtrade we have an informal and open culture with the ambition to create the best place to work. Happy Airtrade people means happy customers. We hire customer oriented people with great motivation and experience. Close to 50% of our staff works for Airtrade 10 years or more. Today 55% is female and 45% male. We employ industry experts such as business analysts, architects, developers, IATA specialists and skilled customer service agents.

We are regularly looking for specialists in the IT, airline and travel industry. If you feel that you can contribute to our success, please send us an e-mail. Send mail

Airtrade Board

Contact us
Frank Wester

Frank Wester

CFO

Frank studied Economics at Amsterdam University and worked in various companies in financial positions. He has a focus on Finance and IT and graduated as Register Controller. Frank joined Airtrade in 2011 as CFO and is also responsible for IT.

Jeroen Martron

Jeroen Martron

CEO

Jeroen has a background of more than 25 years in various companies in the travel business in Europe and the US. He studied at the International Institute of Travel and has a focus on marketing, sales and operations. Jeroen joined Airtrade in 2003 and was appointed as CEO in July 2014. 

Airtrade Holland BV

Airtrade is one of the leading companies in the Dutch travel industry. The two main activities are wholesale and fulfillment of flight tickets and other related travel products, such as hotel and car rental and the design, development and distribution of travel technology (Travel Booking Platforms, WebAPI’s, Travel ERP systems, etc.) to the (online) travel agents (Vliegtickets.nl, World Ticket Center, Vliegwinkel.nl, D-reizen), tour operators and airlines (KLM). Airtrade is part of an international group of travel companies based in Germany, USA, Spain and Poland. To support further growth of the travel technology business in designing and developing software with the highest added value to our clients, we seek in our Haarlem office an experienced and passionate colleague who wants to continue her or his professional career in the travel industry.